- I have very amusing friends (NSFW)
- When fellow partygoers go outside for a smoke break, sometimes they don't mean the porch. Sometimes, they mean the roof. Of a large apartment complex.
- Sometimes, getting to that roof will involve climbing through a small window.
- If the window is too high, sometimes your friends will hoist you by your elbows. This will cause hideous damage to your knees.
- Standing on a roof in a rainstorm will get you wet.
- If you sit down in a puddle, you'll get wetter.
- Jeans don't dry out, instead, they get more and more damp, and that dampness will cling to your butt like a soggy barnacle.
- Never combine a 22-year-old's birthday party with open flame of any kind.
Anyone else learn anything good?