Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Neither Pregnant Nor a Teenager, But Thanks for Asking!

A week or so ago, a NewsHour crew was in my office to get some stock footage. Apparently we popped up on TV for the first time. In a story about teen pregnancy. That strikes me as totally awesomely random. Maybe next we'll show up in a story on illegal cockfighting rings or alien abductions.

No idea if I'm featured or not, but if any of my tech-savvy readers want to see if the video is available anywhere online, have at it.

3 comments:

Kristen S. said...

You mean NewsHour with Jim Leherwhatever? I searched on their site for pregnancy, and the only thing that came up related to teen pregnancy was from 1996.

Do you know what date the show aired?

Shannon said...

No clue, my coworker mentioned it in passing the other day. Naybe it hasn't aired yet?

Kristen S. said...

They have it up now...audio only :(